Who we are
Mobinsure Software Pvt. Ltd., is incorporated in year 2016 under India companies act and we develop SAAS /Cloud based applications for Insurance Intermediaries and operate through our websites:
This page is used to inform all our website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information, if anyone decided to use our Services through one of our above mentioned websites.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
What personal data do we collect?
- Your username, password, and email address when you sign in to the software.
- Your personal information which you use for creating user profile (Ex: first name, last name, company name, contact number, email address, postal address.)
- Your content records with the software (Ex: policy, claims, and renewal documents of every policyholder)
How do we use your data?
- We will access your data only when there is support needed.
- We use your contact information only to support you with the software and to send regular news and updates.
- When any government body investigation occurs, we will share your data to the respective authority with your concern.
- We may share your company details on our website with your concern. Ex: client reviews, testimonials, success stories.
How do we protect your data?
- We will strive to protect your data against loss, unauthorised access, misuse, and alteration.
- Under any circumstances, we won’t share your data to third parties for analytics or advertising.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.